Though majority of everythinginnepal’s users are reliable and good-natured, please consider some common sense precautions.
While meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Ask for a public meeting place such as a shopping centre, or a café.
- Do not meet in a quiet and private place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Be cautious purchasing/selling high-cost items.
- Inform a family member, relative or friend where you’re going.
- Carry your mobile phone along with you.
- If possible, get accompanied by your friend.
- Have faith in your urge.
Below is a limited list of goods, services, and content prohibited on EIN:
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; stun grenade, bullet, lead pellet, and such
- Ammunition, magazine, cartridges, explosives
- Dangerous and unsafe material such as unsanitized bedding and/clothing
- Unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics; alcohol or tobacco
- Bestiality or solicitation of illegal prostitution or human trafficking
- Endangered, protected species and any parts of that
- Libellous, threatening, or malicious postings or emails
- Anyone’s confidential or proprietary information
- Stolen property, property with serial number erased/changed, break-in items
- ID cards, licences, police batch, government documents, and such.
- Pirated items, gambling items
- Postings or emails intending to drive traffic to a website
- Postings or emails offering, promoting, or linking to uninvited products or services
- Attach or connect marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
Thanks for helping keep everythinginnepal safe and useful for everything.
This policy gives information about how data about you are used when you access our websites and services or interact with us.
Protecting your privacy
- We take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not provide email proxy and relay services to reduce unwanted email.
Data we use to provide/enhance our services and/or fight fraudulence/abuse
- Data you post on or send via EIN, and/or send us directly or via other sites.
- Data you provide
- Data collected via cookies
- Data from third parties
Data we store
- We hold on data as per the requirement for business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To sellers and service providers working on our behalf.
- To respond to legal process.
- With reference to a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.