The district covers parts of the Annapurna mountain range, and also the picturesque scene of the mountains can be observed from most parts of the district. It is one of the best traveler destinations of Nepal. The district is choked with rivers like Seti Gandaki, Modi, and Madi along with other rivulets. The district headquarters Pokhara lies about 750 m above the ocean level and is one of the best traveler destinations in the world. The district is known for the Himalayan range with about 11 chains of mountains with a height greater than 7000m. The notable Peaks include Machhapuchhre (Virgin Peak – 6993m). The Annapurna range in the northern side is usually full of snow. The beautiful scenery of the northern mountains, the gorge of Seti River, David Falls, natural caves, Fewa Lake, Begnas Lake, and Rupa Lake are important natural resources of this district with great tourism values.
The district is full of people with Multi-language, multi-religion and multiple cultures. Different folks have different foods, dresses, and norms based on their caste and religion. Many places offer Home Stay for internal as well as international tourists along with the performance of local dance according to caste and cultures. According to the census of 2011 Kaski district has people of about 84 castes, 44 languages, and 11 religions. The dressing system of people here matches with the National dress. The main foods of people here are Dal-Bhat Tarkari, Roti, and Dhindo (These are typical Nepalese foods). The district is the commonplace of various castes like Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri, Newar, Thakali, Kumal and lots of additional.
Tourism Spots 1. Phewa Lake: Phewa Lake is one in all the foremost vital holidaymaker destinations of Nepal|Asian country|Asian nation} and also the Second huge lake in Nepal with the area of 4.43 sq. k.m and a perimeter of 18 k.m. The lake is more lovely with the image of Machhapuchhre on it. boating is additional fun in Phewa Lake because of the surrounding inexperienced forest and also the lovely settlements close to it. The Lake is more beautiful with Tal Barahi temple located at the center of the lake. 2. Begnas Lake: situated at Lekhnath of Kaski district, is the third huge lake of Nepal with the area of 3.73 sq. km. The lake is legendary for its pure water compared with alternative lakes and also the wonderful view of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre. 3. David Falls: David Falls is one of the attractive falls situated at Chorepatan-Pokhara. 4. Gupteshwor Cave: situated at Chorepatan-Pokhara, the cave is legendary as religious and tourism destination.
5. Mahendra Cave: located at Bataulechaur, the cave has the length of about 125 m. it’s completely different images of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesh and others that are natural and are the attracting points of this cave.
6. Seti River: Originated from Machhapuchhre Peak, the river is completely different from others. The river is astounding due to its lovely gauges with a depth of about two hundred feet.
7. Bindhabasini Temple: The temple is one in all the foremost important religious destinations of Nepal. completely different lovely the Himalaya will be seen from this temple.
8. Sarangkot: The place is legendary for the view of sunrise, sunset, amazing view of Pokhara town and paragliding. it’s set at about 5500 feet.
9. Machhapuchhre: the height is legendary for its fishtail structure and is 6997m in height, the peak is still not open for mountaineers. 10. Annapurna: the attractive Annapurna range is easily seen from most places of Kaski district and also the very lies within the border between Manang and Myagdi District. 11. Panchase Chhetra: The place is known for its natural, cultural and spiritual importance. This area lies in the border of Kaski, Parbat, and Syangja district. it’s a large area of about 5500 Hector and with completely different biology diversities. it’s known as ‘Panchadham‘ because it is the combination of five totally different peaks. it’s the most origination of five important rivers Harpan, Rati, Jare, Aandhi, Seti. the many the Himalaya will be seen from this place. it’s a lake with none origin of water source and also the lake is cleaned by Birds around the lake. this is often the place with many ‘Sunakhari‘ – you’ll realize about 113 different kinds of Sungava. The region is legendary for its variety because it has completely different faunas like ‘Lali Gurans‘, ‘Kharshu‘, ‘Chap‘, ‘Chandan‘ and lots of more of about 600 varieties and also the place for various animals such as Tiger, Beer, Deer. Panoramic view of Sunrise and sunset beside the peaceful atmosphere.